Programming Volunteer/Daytime Crew: commit to a consistent amount of time during Daytime growing in intentional relationships with friends with and without disabilities.
- Our daytime program is for adults with and without disabilities — a space for people of all abilities to gather in friendship and belonging. Being a part of the Daytime Crew is less of a volunteer position in the typical capacity, and more about being a friend.
- Please know that you don’t need to have experience with people with disabilities to be a part of the Daytime Crew — we believe that we were ALL created to be in relationship together.
- It’s our hope that these relationships expand beyond the walls of the daytime program, and into sharing regular life together!
Breakout Volunteer: lead in sharing a skill or passion with the Daytime folks.
- This can be just about anything — jewelry-making, yoga, science, cooking, and so on. As Kindred, we want to share in our gifts and passions!
- Our breakout volunteers will be asked to lead a group roughly once a month.
Meal Volunteer: prepare or bring lunch for the Daytime folks to share around the table, and plan on staying to enjoy it yourself! We’d love to have you!
- As Kindred, sharing meals is incredibly important to us. It’s around the table that we share in some our deepest belly laughs and closest conversations. Eating is something we all have to do, so why not do it together!
- We will provide for you in advance an approximate number of people, allergies and funds, if desired.
Admin Volunteer: serve Kindred Ministries through your experience in administrative or clerical tasks.
- We will be sending out quarterly updates and mailings, along with receipts for donations, and would love your help with the upkeep of those things — among others!
Donor: partner with Kindred by becoming a monthly or annual donor.
- Kindred is funded through private donations from individuals, foundations and local churches. Come alongside us!
If you’re interested in being involved with Kindred Ministries, reach out to email@example.com to learn more!